The Austin Air HealthMate Plus Junior was designed with those with chemical sensitivities in mind. Take comfort in knowing you’ve invested in an air cleaner that will protect you and your family for many years to come.
Designed for the removal of volatile organic compounds, ammonia, formaldehyde, toluene, and other harmful chemicals. The Austin Air HealthMate Plus Junior offers unparalleled filtration for the removal of these and other vapors.
The mechanical specifications are identical to the Austin Air HealthMate HM200 air cleaner and are just as effective in removing dirt, dust, pollen, mold spores, and other allergens. The activated carbon mix is made from coconut shells and the carbon zeolite mixture and then is enhanced by the addition of potassium iodide.
Austin Healthmate Plus Junior is designed to clean the air in spaces measuring up to 700 square feet. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Austin Healthmate Plus Junior with 4 stage filtration:
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – 15 lbs. of Activated Carbon/Zeolite Blend impregnated with Potassium Iodide removes chemicals, gases, and odors (e.g. formaldehyde and ammonia)
STAGE 4 – 30 sq.ft. of Certified, HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- Warranty Info: 5 years parts and labor on the machine. 5 year pro-rated on the filter.
- Fan Speeds: Three (3)
- Noise Levels: Speed 1: 50 dB Speed 3: 66 dB
- Unit Size: 16"H x 11"W x 11"D
- Unit Weight: 24 lbs
- Efficiency: 99.97% efficient at removing particulates as small as 0.3 micron
- Filter Life: 5 Years
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): Speed 1: 75 CFM; Speed 2: 120 CFM; Speed 3: 200 CFM
- Motor Type: Permanent Split Capacitor - rated for continuous use at high RPM & long life
- Power Consumption: 1 amp. 80W on the highest speed
- Power Supply: 110V - 120V
- Healthmate Junior Plus replacement filter
If you are not sure what size air cleaner is best for your space this blog post explains how to figure out the right size air cleaner for your room.
Can Austin Air Cleaner capture Coronavirus?
An air purifier equipped with a medical-grade HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air)-rated filter can technically capture a portion of airborne virus-sized particles (see NASA study). Once trapped, viruses cannot multiply on their own or remain infectious for long. The HEGA cloth used in their Allergy Machine, Baby's Breath and Bedroom Machine is also antimicrobial.
Please remember - NO air purifier can completely protect you from a virus.