Designed by Matti Walker for Stadler Form, EVA, an ultrasonic humidifier, ensures precise humidification.
In addition to LEDs that can be dimmed and switched off, Eva is Wi-Fi enabled. Easily monitor air quality in real-time and control all the device’s functions, simply from an app on your smartphone.
With her unique adaptive humidity technology, EVA adapts the humidification output in auto mode to reach and maintain the desired humidity level quietly and efficiently.
The Eva ultrasonic humidifier also has a unique optional pre-heating feature, resulting in a comfortably warm mist along with higher performance. Eva can sit directly on the floor, and due to the high risk of damage, very few ultrasonic humidifiers in the market can boast.
- Thanks to Eva's unique Adaptive Humidity™ technology she is able to automatically adapt the humidification output when in Auto Mode.
- With Wi-Fi: all functions controllable via a smartphone app
- She also has an external humidity sensor inside of the remote control which ensures a precise humidity reading.
- Eva gives the option for using essential oils in her cleverly hidden compartment, scenting the air with your desired scent.
- Automatically shuts off when water empties from her 1.7-gallon water tank, giving you peace of mind.
- She can reach a daily output of 3.5 gallons. (Use the unique Test Strip on the back of your manual to test your water source. This will tell you how often you will have to change your Demineralization Cartridge).
- Eva comes equipped with a Water Cube and a Demineralization Cartridge