The "myMarino Collection" of organic wool comforters represents the finest and most comfortable Organic Merino wool comforters. Sleep and Beyond™ comforters are 100% organic which means you and your family are not being exposed to any harsh chemicals or toxins.
Sleep and Beyond™ have been a leader in the organic bedding industry since 1992 by supplying the highest quality natural and organic comforters available today.
myMerino® Organic Wool Comforter is Ideal for Someone Who:
- Has multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and is looking for purest and chemical-free bedding.
- Has allergies to down feathers and polyester fibers and is looking for a healthier alternative choice.
- Has allergies to dust mites, bed bugs, mold, and mildew
- Is looking for an eco-friendly comforter that can be used throughout all seasons.
myMerino® Organic Wool Comforter Features:
- Perfect for all-year-round comfort
- Encased in certified organic cotton 400TC sateen fabric, 15 oz. /sq. yd. (680 GSM)
- Filled with fine certified organic merino wool.
- It comes in eco-friendly and reusable cotton packaging.
- 3rd party certified to industry's leading organic certifications.
myMerino® Organic Wool Comforter Benefits:
- Provides relief from MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) as it is free of carcinogenic chemicals;
- Breathes more naturally than down and synthetic products;
- Regulates body temperature by ensuring the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature more quickly and stays there for longer;
- Lasts for decades when properly cared for. Wool out-performs other fibers used for bedding;
- Has been scientifically tested and proven to slow your pulse rate which is a sign of deeper relaxation;
- Quickly wicks away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy. Less time is spent tossing and turning
How to Care for your myMerino® Organic Wool Comforter
Set your wool comforter out in the sun and let it air out once a month. The sun naturally revitalizes and disinfects wool bedding. Spot clean with a soft brush and mild detergent and water. Allow the product to air dry completely.
We recommend using the Organic Cotton comforter cover as a way to keep your wool comforter clean. It is easy to take off and wash.
Do Not Machine Wash. Additional information for taking care of wool bedding. As an alternative, your wool-filled comforter may be placed in the dryer with a few clean, new tennis balls. Place the dryer on the air cycle for 10 minutes. DO NOT use heat.
myMerino® Organic Wool Comforter Sizes
- Size: Crib 35x53in (89 x 135cm) - Wool fill: 1.5 lbs. of merino wool
- Size: Twin 68x86in (173 x 218cm) - Wool fill: 4 lbs. of merino wool
- Size: Full/Queen 90x90in (229 x 229cm) - Wool fill: 4.5 lbs. of merino wool
- Size: King 102x90in (259 x 229cm) - Wool fill: 5.5 lbs. of merino wool
The organic merino wool comforter is sourced from the Sleep & Beyond farms in Kyrgyzstan and the organic cotton comes from the southern part of India. The finished product is assembled in Kyrgyzstan.
Discover Why Organic Wool Comforters Are the Perfect Choice for a Healthy, Eco-Friendly Bedroom!