S&B organic cotton comforter/duvet covers rival those found in the world’s finest five-star hotels. You will see and feel the quality immediately. Available in Classic Ivory, Crisp White and Midnight Grey.
Years of searching led them to organic cotton so rare, a fiber so long and incredibly soft, they wove it into these exclusive whisper-weight sateen bedding. With the perfect blend of beauty, durability, and comfort, our bedding is made using no pesticides and carcinogenic chemicals.
SOFT & SOOTHING
Organic cotton feels good on your skin and great on your conscience.
It is remarkably soft, highly breathable, and naturally hypoallergenic.
100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC
From seed to shelf, our organic cotton is grown and processed free of pesticides, harmful dyes, and carcinogenic chemicals.
It is certified organic according to Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the international stringent standard for organic textiles.
RENEWABLE AND SUSTAINABLE
Organic cotton naturally regenerates itself without using genetically modified (GM) seeds.
By purchasing organic bedding, you support the local economy, protect the environment from pollution, promote a balanced eco system and prolong your health.
Ethically made with 100% organic cotton using solar power and 91% less water in their Fair Trade certified factory in India.
- Expertly tailored
- Smooth, 100% organic cotton sateen, 300TC
- The cotton fabric is pre-shrunk for the best performance.
- Comes with corner ties to help keep your comforter in place.
- Buttons are 100% coconut-based, durable and sustainable
- Machine washable.
- Machine wash in warm water on a gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat. Warm iron as needed.
Fabric thickness: 125gsm (3.7 oz per sq. yd.)
- TWIN - 68" x 88"(173 x 224cm)
- FULL/QUEEN - 92" x 92" (234 x 234cm)
- KING - 104" x 92" (264 x 234cm)
- SUPER KING - 112" x 100" (285 x 254cm)