A Customer Favorite
This wool comforter is ideal for warmer seasons and climates.
100% All-natural washable Shropshire wool comforter helps to regulate your body temperature and wick away moisture. So you spend less time tossing and turning, and more time experiencing the deep relaxation your body craves.
This luxurious and pure comforter provides a healthier and longer-lasting alternative to feathers, down, polyester, and other synthetic fibers. The perfect balance of light and cozy so you sleep better, every night.
While Shropshire wool is not organic it is considered the "Premium Choice" for washable wool bedding as it is light, elastic, and feels so fine to the touch.
The outside cover is made from a 300TC natural cotton percale, soft natural color. This wool comforter gently drapes around the body while that snuggled, soothing, and peaceful sleep continues uninterruptedly.
Sleeping cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter is the dream come true.
myComforter-Lite Washable Wool Comforters Features
- Perfect for year-round comfort.
- Filled with 100% washable wool.
- Encased in 100% natural cotton 300TC ivory cover.
- Machine washable with warm water and low heat/air dry.
- Ethically and eco-consciously made from start to finish. Comes in eco-friendly reusable packaging.
- 5-Year Warranty.
- Fabric and cotton threads are Oeko-Tex certified, which ensures the yarns used in production are safe for infants and free of harmful chemicals and substances.
- Wool fill is Oeko-Tex & Woolmark certified. Woolmark is globally recognized as a symbol of high quality and reliability and specifies that the product exceeds the global standards for pure wool filling.
Washable Wool Comforter Care Instructions
- 1st choice: Machine washed in warm or cool water (on the wool cycle) without agitation and rinsed well. Use an approved wool detergent. Dry on minimal heat or air dry. Do not bleach or iron.
- 2nd choice: Use a washable cover.
- 3rd choice: Regular sunning and airing. The sun will naturally revitalize and disinfect wool bedding.
Understanding the Aroma of Wool
The sweet smell of wool assures you are receiving the true and pure wool-filled product, free of harmful chemicals, toxins, and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy, and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within a few days after opening.
Sleep & Beyond Washable Wool Comforter Specifications
Wool fill: 6 oz per sq. yard; (200 GSM)
- Crib Size 35x53in (89 x 135cm)
- Twin Size 68x86in (173 x 218cm)
- Full/Queen Size 90x90in (229 x 2298cm)
- King Size 102x90in (259 x 229cm)
- Super King Size 110x98in (279 x 249cm)
Note: The comforter doesn’t have corner ties or loops.