Are you looking for a night-time allergy solution? Do you constantly wake up with irritated eyes, itchy skin, or sinus congestion? Then this is the organic cotton comforter cover you need!
Night-time allergies can cause havoc on your sleep schedule. With the AllergyCare Organic Cotton Duvet Cover, you can reclaim your sleep schedule and get the rest that you need at night.
Our comforter cover is sewn in the U.S.A. with certified organic cotton fabric. Organic cotton is always latex-free, and we never add any harmful chemicals or harsh treatments.
Because it boasts a 233-thread count and an average pore size of 5.3 microns, the organic cotton duvet cover keeps you cool and allows for breathability without letting allergens in. With heavy-gauge nylon zippers and rust-proof metal pulls, you can secure the cover on any comforter — new or old.
Don’t go through the trouble of finding a new comforter that fits your weight and warmth preferences. You can easily turn any comforter into an allergy-sensitive comforter with our organic cotton duvet cover. Continue to use the blanket you love and have grown accustomed to.
Simply cover it with your new AllergyCare organic cotton comforter cover, zip it up, and breathe easy at night.
The Allergy Store is devoted to making the most comfortable, highest-quality, and simplest allergen-barrier sleeping solutions.
- Organic cotton 233 thread count tightly woven to 5.9 microns and laboratory tested to assure that the weave does not separate with use.
- Made to Last - All covers are sewn with a double stitch and at least 12 stitches/inch
- Heavy gauge nylon zippers with coated rust-proof metal zipper pull.
- Corner ties
- Supports American jobs & workers: Assembled in the USA of imported and domestic materials – Assembled in Passic, NJ, USA.
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty
Care instructions: Machine wash your organic cotton dust mite mattress and pillow covers as you would any fine cotton fabric. Natural Cream Color. Our organic cotton has not been dyed or processed so the natural cotton pigments can cause color variations.