Notice: Due to supply chain issues, the Shipping time on all Airpure UV600 units is 6-8 weeks.
The Airpura UV600 Air Purifier offers complete air filtration and is specifically designed to remove bacteria, antigens, pathogens, mold spores as well as airborne chemicals and particles. Three levels of protection from airborne chemicals, particles, and micro-organisms.
True HEPA filter that traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns (dust mite feces, mold spores, antigens, and pathogens) The superior HEPA filter has 10 pleats per inch and provides 40 sq ft of filtration surface.
The Airpura UV600 air purifier incorporates a 20 watt UV lamp that is actually inside the filter chamber so it kills the DNA of the micro-organisms as they get trapped in the filter (other manufacturers put their UV lamps away from the filter).
Effective for up to 2,000 square feet - Changes the air approximately every 30 minutes
- The 20 watt UV (ultraviolet) lamp is situated inside the filter chamber, so it kills microorganisms as they are trapped by the filters. Other UV machines place the UV lamp in the airflow, away from the filters. This allows microbes to escape back into the air.
- UV lamps may be switched on or off separately, as desired. The warning lamp indicates UV bulb status.
- 18lb Activated carbon bed that absorbs odors, chemicals, and gases like a sponge for up to 2 years.
- True HEPA filter with 40 square feet of medical-grade true HEPA media allows the filter to trap microscopic particles.
- A powerful 560 cfm, yet quiet variable speed motor that allows you to select your ideal level of filtration. The motor is not in the airflow so there is no chance of it picking up new impurities before the clean air is exhausted.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber which maximizes filtration. No rubber in these machines to off-gas.
- Best warranty - 5 years parts and 10 years labor (excluding replacement filters)
AIRBORNE & AEROSOLIZED VIRUS REMOVAL RATE: 99.99%
Airborne and aerosolized viruses, bacteria, mold, chemicals, and particles go through powerful filtration for near-complete removal.
Airpura's patented UV air purifiers destroy the DNA of microorganisms, (without emitting ozone), viruses, influenza, and gastro as well as black mold, effectively neutralizing them.
Airpura's 18 lbs of custom-blended activated carbon adsorbs chemicals, VOCs, gases, and odor. A medical-grade True HEPA filter provides powerful particle reduction of 99.97% of particulate matter as small as 0.3 microns including PM2.5, pollen, dust, dander.
*Study conducted by Dr. Wladyslaw Kowalski, Aer
- Carbon filters - lasts up to 2 years depending on use
- HEPA filters - lasts up to 5 years in regular use
- UV Germicidal lamps - effective for up to 10,000 hours