Our MERV 8 pleated ac filters are made to captures micro particles and allergens such as pet dander, mold, bacteria, carpet lint, dust mite feces, and pollen. Our MR8 pleated a/c filters are made with Intrepid® filtration media from Kimberly Clark: a high quality electrostatically charged performance media that is 100% synthetic, and thermally bonded with no chemical binders.
MR8 pleated ac and furnace filters are a Great Value! Pleated filters outperform ordinary fiberglass a/c and furnace filters and keep your air-handling systems cleaner, operating more efficiently and saving you money.
- Captures micro particles and allergens such as pet dander, mold, bacteria, carpet lint, dust mite feces, and pollen.
- Filters last up to 3 months under normal conditions
- Moisture and bacteria-resistant 100% white synthetic fiber media electrostatic enhanced
- Meets the American Lung Association® Health House® Indoor Air Quality guidelines
- MERV 8 capture airborne particles/allergens between 3-10 microns in size
- Strong, rugged double strength frame
- 6 filters per case. All filters over 24" x 30" are considered a double filter and will be packed 3 per case.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 production of orders for custom filters will take 4 weeks.