The "myMarino Collection" of organic wool comforters represents the finest and most comfortable Organic Merino wool comforters. Sleep and Beyond™ comforters are 100% organic which means you and your family are not being exposed to any harsh chemicals or toxins.
Sleep and Beyond™ have been a leader in the organic bedding industry since 1992 by supplying the highest quality natural and organic comforters available today.
myMerino® Organic Wool Comforter is Ideal for Someone Who:
- Has multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and is looking for purest and chemical-free bedding.
- Has allergies to down feathers and polyester fibers and is looking for a healthier alternative choice.
- Has allergies to dust mites, bed bugs, mold, and mildew
- Is looking for an eco-friendly comforter that can be used throughout all seasons.
myMerino® Organic Wool Comforter Features:
- Perfect for all-year-round comfort
- Encased in certified organic cotton 400TC sateen fabric, 15 oz. /sq. yd. (680 GSM)
- Filled with fine certified organic merino wool.
- It comes in eco-friendly and reusable cotton packaging.
- 3rd party certified to industry's leading organic certifications.
myMerino® Organic Wool Comforter Benefits:
- Provides relief from MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) as it is free of carcinogenic chemicals;
- Breathes more naturally than down and synthetic products;
- Regulates body temperature by ensuring the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature more quickly and stay there for longer;
- Lasts for decades when properly cared for. Wool out-performs other fibers used for bedding;
- Has been scientifically tested and proven to slow your pulse rate which is a sign of deeper relaxation;
- Quickly wicks away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy. Less time is spent tossing and turning
How to Care for your myMerino® Organic Wool Comforter
Set your wool comforter out in the sun and let it air out once a month. The sun naturally revitalizes and disinfects wool bedding. Spot clean with a soft brush and mild detergent and water. Allow product to air dry completely.
Do Not Machine Wash. Additional information for taking care of wool bedding. As an alternative, your wool-filled comforter may be placed in the dryer with a few clean, new tennis balls. Place the dryer on the air cycle for 10 minutes. DO NOT use heat.
myMerino® Organic Wool Comforter Sizes
- Size: Crib 35x53in (89 x 135cm) - Wool fill: 1.5 lbs. of merino wool
- Size: Twin 68x86in (173 x 218cm) - Wool fill: 4 lbs. of merino wool
- Size: Full/Queen 90x90in (229 x 229cm) - Wool fill: 4.5 lbs. of merino wool
- Size: King 102x90in (259 x 229cm) - Wool fill: 5.5 lbs. of merino wool
The organic merino wool comforter is sourced from the Sleep & Beyond farms in Kyrgyzstan and the organic cotton comes from the southern part of India. The finished product is assembled in Kyrgyzstan