ODRX is a heavy-duty odor eliminator spray that eliminates tough odors at their source. The unique formulation does not mask odors with perfumes or fragrances like so many other products. It simply deodorizes, with long-lasting residual effect. If it smells, you can and should use Allersearch ODRX on it.
Allersearch ODRX spray is odor-free, hypoallergenic and can be safely used around people, pets, fabrics and the environment. The spray works to eliminate odors from an organic source such as cooking or food odors, garbage, pet soil, smoke and decay. Spray ODRX on your AC coils once a month to control mold growth and eliminate the funky mold smells.
- The heavy-duty spray eliminates tough odors at their source.
- Unique formulation does not mask odors with added perfumes or fragrance.
- Long-lasting residual effect
- Odor-free and Hypoallergenic.
- Free of perfumes, dyes, and other irritating additives.
- Safe for people, pets, fabrics and the environment
- 100's of uses! Use it on: garbage cans, litter boxes, AC systems, pet odors, diaper pails, laundry, bathrooms, furniture, carpeting, basements, attics, closets, shoes, sports equipment and bags, boats, campers, automobiles and much more.
- 32-ounce spray bottle (covers up to 600 square feet) or 1 Gallon refill bottle available.
Ingredients - Read Allersearch ODRX Spray MSDS information
Article - How Do You Get Rid of the Smell of Cat Urine in Your House?