The U2 Sport mask is made for the active outdoor enthusiast and military personal. If you are into hunting, hiking, running, skiing, snowboarding, hunting, motocross, bike or ATV then you need to take a serious look at the U2 Sport Mask.
At the heart of the mask is a unique patented filtration material, Micro Air Screen, which repels dust and pollen particles and will not promote the growth of molds or bacteria like many other masks. The "MicroAirScreen" material does not degrade, support bacteria growth, or entwine pollen as natural fibers do. The pores of the MicroAirScreen are small enough to prevent the passage of the smallest allergenic pollen (about 18 microns in diameter) but are numerous enough to provide unrestricted airflow.
The micropore material of the U2 mask does not get clogged which allows for easy breathing. Other dust and sports mask manufacture tell you that hard labored breathing is an advantage: "simulates high altitude training". Why do you want to breathe any harder than you have to?
- MicroAirScreen filter is permanently bonded to its polyester-faced neoprene body
- Adjustable Velcro neck strap A pliable adjustable aluminum nose clip
- Anodized aluminum nose clip.
- Rugged durability while ensuring a comfortable, customized fit.
- Keeps out particles larger than 18 microns (pollen and ragweed are 20+ microns)
- Available in Black, Royal Blue, Light Grey, Real Tree Camo, Military Camo and Powder Blue
Washable and designed to be used and re-used again and again. Simply hand wash with gentle dishwashing detergent and drip dry.
Medium masks fit most children 8 years and older and women. Large fit most men.
Special Note: For health and safety reasons face masks are not eligible for return or exchange.