Lifebreath Whole House Air Cleaners
NOTICE: The TFP3000 is currently on back order due to supply chain issues.
The air inside a home is almost always more polluted than the air in the streets outside. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, as much as 10 to 70 times more polluted.
The Lifebreath Turbulent Flow Precipitator (TFP3000 HEPA) Air Cleaner offers particle-removing performance similar to the most sophisticated systems used in hospitals, laboratories, and industry. It will purify the air in an average-size house at least 10 times every day.
Lifebreath air cleaners remove close to 100% of coarser particles such as pollen, fungus spores, dust, animal dander, and dirt; remove close to 90% of troublesome tobacco smoke and wood smoke particles and some bacteria; and even remove a large proportion of particles as small as one-tenth of a micron - only visible in an electron microscope.
Five reasons to choose the TFP:
1. Lifebreath removes health-threatening particles from the air far more effectively than other residential air cleaners.
2. Lowest maintenance air cleaner available. Check-ups is required only once a year.
3. It cleans the air throughout your home, benefiting everyone in the family, all the time.
4. It allows air to circulate freely without putting any extra load on your air distribution system.
5. Unlike electronic air cleaners, Lifebreath does not generate any poisonous ozone which attacks your lungs.