With a mean flow pore size diameter of 4.91 microns, AllergyCare™ cotton fabric is one of the most effective, cool, and comfortable comforter cover available today.
AllergyCare™ cotton duvet/comforter covers are woven entirely of chemical-free, naturally soft cotton fibers. Oeko-tex certified - Oeko-tex 100 factory certification ensures that the fabric meets safety and environmental standards. Container NO vinyl, phthalates, or PVC.
Benefits and Features:
- No added chemicals or harsh treatments
- Soft, cool, breathable, and comfortable.
- Zippered duvet/comforter cover fully encases the comforter.
- Heavy gauge nylon zippers with coated rust-proof metal zipper pull.
- 280 threads stitched per square inch.
- 4.91 Mean Pore Size
- No corner ties
- Machine Washable
- Manufacturers Limited Lifetime warranty!
AllergyCare Cotton - Easy Care Instructions:
Machine wash hot water up to 140°. Do not use any chlorine bleach. Machine dry on medium setting. Covers can also wash in cold or warm water with DeMite Laundry Additive or Allersearch Allergen Wash.