Vital-Oxide disinfectant spray kills a wide array of dangerous viruses and bacteria like MRSA, Salmonella, Influenza viruses, Norovirus, Legionella pneumophila, and E coli and gets rid of mold and mildew by oxidization.
Vital-Oxide has undergone extensive testing at both major universities and private labs proving its effectiveness and safety. Vital-Oxide is EPA registered and USEPA registered (82972-1) as a "Broad Spectrum Disinfectant -Cleaner".
Vital Oxide Broad Spectrum Disinfectant Spray eliminates bacteria on contact making it perfect for cleaning and sanitizing kitchen and bathroom counters, showers, tile, concrete and other hard surfaces. Vital Oxide Mold And Mildew antimicrobial spray is colorless, odorless and will not harm water-safe fabrics so it can be used to disinfect shoes, backpacks, gym bags, car seats and other porous surfaces. It is the perfect antimicrobial spray, instead of chlorine bleach products, for schools, nurseries or daycares. No job is too big or too small for Vital Oxide.
Vital Oxide is the safe and effective solution for mold removal, odor control, green cleaning, and broad-spectrum disinfection.
The Benefits of using Vital-Oxide antimicrobial spray.
- Kills a wide array of dangerous viruses and bacteria like MRSA, Salmonella, Influenza viruses, Norovirus, Legionella pneumophila, and E coli.
- Destroys mold on contact.
- Residual prevents mold from coming back by inhibiting microbial growth for up to seven months, even in the wettest areas.
- Eliminate odors at the source not cover them up with some funky fragrance - it eliminates them on a molecular level.
- A green, environmentally safe alternative to chlorine cleaners and disinfectants.
- No harsh chemical odors or by-products. 100% biodegradable.
The reason Vital Oxide disinfectant spray is an environmentally safe alternative to chlorine cleaners and disinfectants is the active ingredient is chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide has absolutely no chlorine smell and has been used in disinfecting water supplies for decades. In fact the primary by-product of chlorine dioxide breaks down to simple salt.
Vital-Oxide comes ready-to-use. Simply spray, lightly scrub to remove stains, rinse with water, and re-spray for protection.
Ingredients - Read Vitaloxide MSDS information
Article - How Do You Get Rid of the Smell of Cat Urine in Your House?