Vital Oxide disinfectant spray kills a wide array of dangerous viruses and bacteria like MRSA, Salmonella, Influenza viruses, Norovirus, Legionella pneumophila, and E coli and gets rid of mold and mildew by oxidization.
Vital Oxide has undergone extensive testing at both major universities and private labs proving its effectiveness and safety. Vital-Oxide is EPA registered and USEPA registered (82972-1) as a "Broad Spectrum Disinfectant -Cleaner".
Vital Oxide Mold And Mildew antimicrobial spray is colorless, odorless and will not harm water-safe fabrics so it can be used to disinfect shoes, backpacks, gym bags, car seats, and other porous surfaces.
It is the perfect antimicrobial spray, instead of chlorine bleach products, for schools, nurseries, or daycares. No job is too big or too small. Vital Oxide Broad Spectrum Disinfectant Spray eliminates bacteria on contact making it perfect for cleaning and sanitizing kitchen and bathroom counters, showers, tile, concrete, and other hard surfaces.
Vital Oxide is the safe and effective solution for mold removal, odor control, green cleaning, and broad-spectrum disinfection.
The Benefits of using Vital Oxide antimicrobial spray.
Kills a wide array of dangerous viruses and bacteria like MRSA, Salmonella, Influenza viruses, Norovirus, Legionella pneumophila, and E coli.
Vital Oxide is a hospital-grade disinfectant that kills 99.999% of harmful microbial substances on hard surfaces and in the air
Destroys mold on contact.
Vital Oxides Residual prevents mold from coming back by inhibiting microbial growth for up to seven months, even in the wettest areas.
Eliminate odors at the source not cover them up with some funky fragrance - it eliminates them on a molecular level.
A green, environmentally safe alternative to chlorine cleaners and disinfectants.
Non-irritating to the skin, and non-corrosive to treated articles
Colorless, odorless, and will not harm water-safe fabrics
No harsh chemical odors or by-products. 100% biodegradable.
Vital Oxide antimicrobial solution comes in a one-gallon (128-oz) refill size that is affordably priced, and great for big jobs. Also available in a ready-to-use 32-oz spray bottle, and handy 3-oz travel size with a pump sprayer (both sold separately).
Vital Oxide is an Environmentally Friendly Disinfectant
The reason Vital Oxide disinfectant spray is an environmentally safe alternative to chlorine cleaners and disinfectants is the active ingredient is chlorine dioxide.
Chlorine dioxide has absolutely no chlorine smell and has been used in disinfecting water supplies for decades. In fact, the primary by-product of chlorine dioxide breaks down to simple salt.
Vital-Oxide comes ready-to-use. Simply spray, lightly scrub to remove stains, rinse with water, and re-spray for protection.
We initially bought this to remove mold in our boat, and it worked so well we started testing it on other products first for mold and mildew and then we moved onto odor removal. It... view more has worked on everything! Even inside smelly sneakers and sports equipment. We will no longer be without it. The scent is clean and goes away as soon as it dries. Just buy a spray bottle to make for easier application. view less
I would never be without this. Safe and effective. I know it works as I sprayed it in a compost receptacle that had been rinsed out several times but still smelled. An hour after s... view morepraying odor completely gone so it must have killed whatever was still in there. Im sensitive to chemicals and this never bothers me - just leaves me confident that whatever I used it on is sanitized. Use it on garbage cans to counter tops to door handles. I order it by the gallon to always have refills! view less
A: Yes but it is a waste of product unless you are using a fogger and even then you do not get the coverage. We spray it on our coils and the liner of the handler. Turn the power off before and don't spray electrical connections or blower motor.