If you're an athlete with sensitive skin, you need a sports UV sunblock that stands up to sun and sweat and is free of dyes, fragrances, masking fragrances, and preservatives.
Pharmaceutical Specialties Vanicream Sunscreen Sports SPF 35 protects your skin from harmful UV rays known to cause premature aging with an advanced formula that does not clog pores or cause irritation.
Z-Cote HP1 mineral and chemical filters provide a sheer, transparent barrier between your skin and the sun's rays without leaving a white or greasy residue.
- Rated SPF 35
- Dermatologist recommended
- Provides broad-spectrum SPF 35 UVA/UVB protection
- Water-resistant for 80 minutes
- Contains Vitamin E to protect against free radical damage from the sun
- Non-comedogenic, oil-free, PABA free and odorless Non-greasy, easy to spread
- Rated "Top Sunscreen" by the Environmental Working Group for safety and efficacy
- Compact 3 oz. tube
- Developed by Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc.
- butyloctyl salicylate
- C12-15 alkyl benzoate
- caprylyl glycol
- glyceryl behenate
- glyceryl dibehenate
- glyceryl stearate
- neopentyl glycol diheptanoate
- polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate
- sodium chloride
Broad Spectrum SPF 35 For Sensitive Skin Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Non-Comedogenic Free of dyes, lanolin, fragrance, masking fragrance, parabens, formaldehyde, & other preservatives. Made in the USA
For use on the skin only. For external use only. Not to be swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limiting time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.