The SmartSilk™ all natural silk filled Pillow Protectors are made with their exclusive patent-pending technology that ensures an increased level of comfort with its smart blend of breathable and moisture wicking materials. Feel the difference with the SmartSilk™ Shield Advantage, offering you a cleaner sleeping environment. Simply encase your pillow with the pillow protector that has been certified asthma & allergy friendly™ and you will be shielded against allergens, dust mites, and pet dander.
The luxury silk pillow covers are made with all natural materials. The shell is 100% cotton with 100% SmartSilk™ natural silk fill. The Smart Temperature Advantage offers you an incredibly comfortable place to rest your head for an uninterrupted night's sleep. The SmartSilk™ Pillow Protector helps to regulate body temperature, keeping your head warm in winter and cool in the summer. SmartSilk™ is scientifically proven to be resistant to mold & mildew growth.
- SmartSilk™ pillow protectors are machine washable and dryable with a 5-year warranty.
- Breathable material: No longer need to flip the pillow around looking for a cool spot
- 100% SmartSilk™ fill
- 100% natural cotton outer shell
- Water repellent nylon inner liner
- Moisture-wicking properties help to reduce effects of night sweats
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly™
- All natural cotton outer shell keeps your skin moisturized
- 5 Year manufacturing warranty
- Standard Size 20" W x 26" D
- Queen Size 20" W x 30" D
- King Size 20" W x 36" D
General Care Instructions:
When opening your SmartSilkTM natural quality bedding we recommend that you air it or fluff it up in your dryer on a low temperature for between 5 and 15 minutes depending on the item. We recommend using linens made of either 100% cotton or a 50% cotton 50% polyester blend for best results.
SmartSilkTM is to be washed in cool water on a delicate cycle using detergents clearly identified for delicate fabrics. Tumble dry on low heat or hang to dry. Please keep out of direct sunlight. Do not dry clean. Although dry cleaning fluids evaporate readily at low temperatures it is impossible to ensure that traces of cleaning chemicals do not remain on the cleaned item, even after thorough airing and drying.