The ultimate 100% natural wool and latex-filled mattress topper. The cloud-like comfort of the myWoolly® 3" Latex Topper a wool topper is an excellent way to make a mattress feel cozier.
The topper’s Shropshire wool is characterized as having lovely down-type fibers that are also proven to create a plush surface upon which to peacefully settle.
With 700 muscles needing to relax during sleep, Sleep & Beyond myWoolly® 3" Latex Topper provides the most year-round desirable comfort and relief from the pressure points because of its soft and supple, spring-shaped Shropshire wool fibers and latex noodles.
- Loft: 3in
- 100% hand-tufted.
- Comes with 5in perimeter border tufting and two straps for the best mattress fit.
- Filled with two layers of 100% washable wool batting and 100% natural latex noodles and 100% natural woolly puffs® in between.
- Keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Oeko Tex & Woolmark certified.
- Easy care.
- 5-year manufacturer warranty.
myWoolly® Latex Topper Specifications:
100% Natural Cotton Percale, 270TC, Ivory
- Top-fill layer: 1,250gsm of 100% washable Shropshire wool batting.
- Middle fill layer:
- 250gsm of 100% washable woolly puffs.
- 250gsm of 100% natural latex noodles.
- Bottom fill layer: 1,250gsm of 100% washable Shropshire wool batting.
- Total fill GSM: 3,000gsm.
100% natural cotton piping.
- Twin 39x76in (99 x 193cm)
- Twin XL 39x81in (99 x 206cm)
- Full 54x76in (137 x 193cm)
- Queen 60x80in (152 x 203cm)
- King 76x80in (193 x 203cm)
- Cal King 72x84in (183 x 213cm)
myWoolly® 3" Latex Topper Care Instructions:
- Fluff the topper frequently for the best sleep experience.
- To ensure the long-term performance of your new mattress topper, we recommend you protect it with a 100% natural or organic cotton fitted sheet.
- Regular sunning and airing of your new mattress topper each time you wash your fitted sheet will naturally revitalize and disinfect your wool bedding.
- You may spot clean the cotton cover with a soft brush and mild detergent. Allow the topper to air dry completely.
- For major stains, which penetrate the protective fitted sheet and the mattress topper cover, eco-friendly dry cleaning on a short cycle and with limited moisture is recommended.
- Due to the product size and weight, machine washing is not recommended but is possible.
- Machine wash in warm or cold water on wool cycle without agitation. Use an approved wool detergent. Dry on minimal heat or air dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Rinse well.