Just one treatment of Allersearch ADS™ is effective for up to three months.
Using tannic acid as the active ingredient, this powerful anti-allergen spray will neutralize and remove allergens from non-living sources such as pet dander, cockroach matter, and dust mite matter.
Allersearch ADS™ spray will also neutralize allergens from plant and grass pollen.
Easy to use. Allersearch ADS™ anti-allergen spray effectively neutralizes the allergens from non-living sources that may contribute to allergy and asthma symptoms.
It can be applied to carpets, upholstery, draperies, and other fabric surfaces Not for use on water-sensitive or light-colored fabrics. (For water-sensitive or white fabrics we recommend using Allersearch ADMS anti-allergen spray.)
Allersearch ADS™ is not a pesticide. This tannic acid formulation is non-toxic and safe for use around children and pets. Just spray a fine mist of ADS™ on the dry surface to just dampen the surface. Allow the treated item to dry for a few hours and vacuum.
Each treatment of Allersearch ADS™ Spray lasts for 90 days. Available in 32oz spray bottle and 1-gallon refill.
One 32 oz. the bottle will treat up to 600 square feet.
Ingredients - Read Allersearch ADS MSDS information
- Before application, test on a small hidden area for each item to be treated and allow to dry thoroughly. This is important when prior cleaners and deodorizers have been applied. They may have left a chemical residue that will cause discoloration or staining. If staining occurs do not use it.
- Do not spray on white or off-white colored carpets or fabrics
- Do not spray on fabrics sensitive to water such as silk, Haitian cotton, and certain wools, including some oriental rugs
- Do not spray on woodwork or walls
- Do not spray on surfaces that are moist or damp
- Do not add the product to the laundry
- Do not spray directly on animals or pets, and keep out of reach of children
- Treated surfaces should not be wet cleaned or steam cleaned afterward. We recommend vacuuming or other dry cleaning methods only
Not for use on water-sensitive or light-colored fabrics. (For water-sensitive or white fabrics we recommend using Allersearch ADMS anti-allergen spray.
Not sure which spray is best for you or how to use it? Read - Allergen Control Sprays - What, Where, and How to Use