Your new Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal residential use for five years from the date of purchase. In the event of a malfunction or failure of the Austin Air cleaner, the purchaser should first call 1-716-856-3700
5-Year, Pro-Rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year, pro-rated filter warranty; the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last up to 5-years, under normal residential use. Every Austin Air filter carries a five-year pro-rated warranty. This means you pay for the portion of the filter that you used.
If within five (5) years from the date of the original purchase by the end-user from the Authorized Dealer, an Airpura R600, C600, T600, H600, V600 or UV600 (with the exception of filters or UV lamps) is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, Airpura Industries Inc. Will, at their option, repair or replace the part or product free of charge for labor and materials.
If within ten (10) years from the date of the original purchase by the end-user from the Authorized Dealer, an Airpura R600, V600 or UV600 (with the exception of filters or UV lamps) is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, Airpura Industries Inc. will at their option repair or replace the part or product free of charge for labor only. Any replacement parts deemed necessary by Airpura Industries will be charged to the purchaser.
The same warranty applies to the Airpura I-600 within two (2) years of purchase for parts and labor and within 5 years for labor only.
Sleep & Beyond
All Sleep & Beyond products are guaranteed to be free of any material or craftsmanship defects. Our products are designed to last for many years with proper care.
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects on comforters, mattress pads, mattress toppers and pillows.
- 10-year warranty on myProtector®.
- Sleep & Beyond will repair or replace the item if it is found to be defective.
- Sleep & Beyond reserves the right to determine if the item has been abused or care instructions have not been followed.
- The warranty does not cover misuse or normal wear and tear.
- Please retain all original receipts and packing slips in order to provide proof and date of purchase.
- We do not refund after the product has been used.
- Items are returnable for exchange or refund within first two weeks upon receipt of order.
- Due to hypoallergenic nature of the products and bedding law regulations, items that have been used, laundered, or are not in original packaging are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- 15% restocking fee will be charged for all returned items unless the product is defective.