The Sleep & Beyond ultimate 100% natural and adjustable sleep training pillow. Commonly used to help treat a variety of conditions affecting the neck and shoulders.
This wool pillow gently supports the head and neck for better sleep. The soothing support helps maintain the spine in its natural position for a more tension-releasing sleep.
Ships in a high loft for easy adjustment. Fluffy, soft wool makes this pillow plush and comfortable. Adjust the pillow’s firmness by removing wool puffs.
- This pillow trains how to properly sleep on your back or your side.
- Helps to alleviate headaches and neck pains.
- Best sleep position: side & back sleeping
- For back sleeping:
- Two cervical rolls support the neck while a hexagon-shaped center gently cradles the head for better sleep.
- Shorter cervical roll measures 6in.
- Wider cervical roll measures 7.5 – 8in.
- Head cradle area measures 6in x 9in.
- For side sleeping:
- The two side lobes are designed for proper side sleeping, spine alignment as well as having a slope to funnel your sleep position onto back sleeping.
- Naturally hypoallergenic.
- Eliminate the overheating and night sweats common with down, feather and synthetic fills and foam.
- The thoughtfully designed quilted outer case partners with the “woolly puffs” creating the sensation of muscles relaxing, joints releasing tension.
- Filled with 100% natural latex noodles and 100% natural woolly puffs®, pearl-sized puffs of soft and springy 100% Shropshire wool.
- Comes in a 100% natural wool-filled quilted pillowcase for long-term care and superior sleep comfort.
- Machine washable.
- Sizes: queen.
- Fits in a standard queen pillowcase (20x30in).
- 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- Packaging: eco-friendly and reusable packaging.
Did you know?
Due to the unique pillow shape and structure, it may take you some time to adjust to your newly realigned sleeping positions.
Like all wool products, Sleep & Beyond's myTraining Pillow™ eliminates overheating and offers superior comfort
myTraining™ Pillow Care Instructions
Fluff the pillow daily for the best sleep experience.
Outer myWoolly pillow cover (100% cotton cover filled with 5oz of quilted washable wool)
- Machine wash in warm or cold water on wool or delicate cycle. Use low agitation. Use an approved wool detergent. Rinse well.
- Dry on minimal heat, air dry or let dry in the sun.
- Do not bleach. Dry cleanable.
Inner pillow filling (mix of latex noodles and woolly puffs)
- Spot clean. Air dry or place in direct sunlight for few hours for natural refreshment.
- Machine washing is not recommended but possible.
Additional Sleep & Beyond Pillows