Use it as often as you like. Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream provides relief for red, irritated, cracking, or itchy skin no matter if your hands, feet, or body.
A non-greasy, long-lasting moisturizing cream that is easy-to-spread, quickly absorbed, and non-comedogenic (does not cause blackheads). It moisturizes the skin without exposing it to common chemical irritants found in ordinary skincare products. It is free of dyes, lanolin, fragrance, masking fragrance, parabens, and formaldehyde. Gluten-free. It protects the skin while it restores and maintains a normal moisture level. It is as gentle as it is effective on even the most delicate skin.
Used to help skin problems such as atopic dermatitis (eczema), psoriasis, and ichthyosis which may be aggravated by lack of moisture
- Soothes and retards the blistering of sunburn
- Apply after bathing, showering, swimming
- Apply before exposure to wind or cold
- Use as a night cream and for massage
- Non-irritating, non-staining
- Made in the U.S.A
- 16oz pump container
- purified water, petrolatum, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, ceteareth-20, simethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-30 stearate, sorbic acid
The National Eczema Association - Seal of Acceptance is awarded to Vanicream Skin Cream, Vanicream Lite Lotion, and Vaniply Ointment.
- Don’t forget to be kind to your skin. It’s the largest organ in your body. Don’t wash in very hot water and gently pat your skin dry when you are finished. Don’t rub and don’t scrub with the towel. Dermatologists recommend that you apply moisturizer while the skin is still damp.
- Helpful Article - How Do You Get Eczema