Home Collections Air Purifier Replacement Filters Austin Air Healthmate Replacement Prefilter
Air Purifier Replacement Filters
Austin Air Healthmate Replacement Prefilter
| 2 answered questions
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
Only use original Austin Air replacement prefilters to keep your air cleaner working perfectly for many years to come.
White replacement filters fit the Sandstone, White and Silver Regular size air cleaners. Black replacement filters fit the Black and Midnight Blue Regular air cleaners.
Easy to change. Takes about 10 minutes.
- Step 1 - Open the box the new filter came in and remove remove the filter from the plastic bag. Keep the plastic bag handy.
- Step 2 - Turn your air cleaner upside down on carpet or a towel.
- Step 3 - Remove the phillips head screws holding the bottom plate on and remove the plate.
- Step 4 - Remove the old filter and prefilter from the unit.
- Step 5 - Vacuum the outside of the air filter and inside the air cleaner
- Step 6 - Install the prefilter and filter.
- Step 7 - Replace the bottom plate and put the screws back.
- Step 8 - Enjoy clean air for another 5 years.