Only use original Austin Air replacement filters to keep your Bedroom Machine air cleaner working perfectly for many years to come. Each replacement filter comes with the main filter and one matching prefilter.
White replacement filter fits the Sandstone, White and Silver Bedroom Machine air cleaners. Black replacement filter fits the Black and Midnight Blue Bedroom Machine air cleaners.
Easy to change. Takes about 10 minutes.
- Step 1 - Open the box the new filter came in and remove remove the filter from the plastic bag. Keep the plastic bag handy.
- Step 2 - Turn your air cleaner upside down on carpet or a towel.
- Step 3 - Remove the philips head screws holding the bottom plate on and remove the plate.
- Step 4 - Remove the old filter and prefilter from the unit.
- Step 5 - Either vacuum or wipe out the inside of the air cleaner.
- Step 6 - Install the prefilter and filter.
- Step 7 - Replace the bottom plate and put the screws back.
- Step 8 - Enjoy clean air for another 5 years.