The SmartSilk™ all-natural silk-filled Pillow Protectors are made with their exclusive patent-pending technology that ensures an increased level of comfort with its smart blend of breathable and moisture-wicking materials.
Feel the difference with the SmartSilk™ Shield Advantage, offering you a cleaner sleeping environment. Simply encase your pillow with the pillow protector that has been certified asthma & allergy friendly™ and you will be shielded against allergens, dust mites, and pet dander.
The luxury silk pillow covers are made with all-natural materials. The shell is 100% cotton with 100% SmartSilk™ natural silk fill.
The Smart Temperature Advantage offers you an incredibly comfortable place to rest your head for an uninterrupted night's sleep. The SmartSilk™ Pillow Protector helps to regulate body temperature, keeping your head warm in winter and cool in the summer. SmartSilk™ is scientifically proven to be resistant to mold & mildew growth.
Also available: SmartSilk™ mattress protectors, bed pillows, and comforters.
- SmartSilk™ pillow protectors are machine washable and dryable with a 5-year warranty.
- Breathable material: No longer need to flip the pillow around looking for a cool spot
- 100% SmartSilk™ fill
- 100% natural cotton outer shell
- Water repellent nylon inner liner
- Moisture-wicking properties help to reduce the effects of night sweats
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly™
- All-natural cotton outer shell keeps your skin moisturized
- 5-year manufacturing warranty
- Standard Size 20" W x 26" D
- Queen Size 20" W x 30" D
- King Size 20" W x 36" D
General Care Instructions:
When opening your SmartSilkTM natural quality bedding we recommend that you air it or fluff it up in your dryer at a low temperature for between 5 and 15 minutes depending on the item. We recommend using linens made of either 100% cotton or a 50% cotton 50% polyester blend for best results.
SmartSilkTM is to be washed in cool water on a delicate cycle using detergents clearly identified for delicate fabrics. Tumble dry on low heat or hang to dry. Please keep out of direct sunlight.
Do not dry clean. Although dry-cleaning fluids evaporate readily at low temperatures it is impossible to ensure that traces of cleaning chemicals do not remain on the cleaned item, even after thorough airing and drying.