Reversible natural wool mattress pad has a very comfortable .75 exposed wool pile top, unbleached, and a 100% Cotton 13.5 oz back.
Wool fibers trap air and have a natural elasticity so that when you lie down on the pad, your body will be cradled and supported without pressure to acupressure points. Wool wicks moisture away from your skin and helps maintain dry comfortable body temperature in hot and cold weather.
Allergy sufferers love them. Sleep & Beyond wool fleece is a natural renewable resource that is hypoallergenic and is dust mite, mildew, and flame resistant. Wool fleece also resists the growth of odor-causing bacteria making for a fresher resting place. My wife has severe allergies just loves our wool mattress pad.
- 100% natural wool fleece is a natural renewable resource that is hypoallergenic and is dust mite, mildew, and flame resistant. A completely green and natural bedding product.
- Constructed of 100% washable wool pile - 400 grams per square meter (gsm) on one side and 100% natural cotton on the other.
- Wool supports you, giving your body a break and reducing pressure on sensitive acupressure points
- Easy to Care for - machine wash, cold on gentle cycle. Machine dry air cycle.
- Durable elastic straps keep the pad secured to the mattress.
- Fits mattress up to 18" deep
To freshen your Sleep & Beyond natural wool mattress pad, you can expose it to sunlight and air. As an alternative, your wool mattress pad may be placed in the dryer with a few clean, new tennis balls. Place dryer on air cycle for 10 minutes. Do not use heat.
- Wool is naturally resistant to dust mites, mold, and mildew as it quickly wicks away the moisture, thus prohibiting the growth of bacteria.
- It keeps you warm in winter and cools in summer.
- Wool relieves pressure points as it recovers up to 95% of its shape when compressed.
- Sleeping on wool increases the duration of the most beneficial phase of sleep known as REM (rapid eye movement). Less time is spent tossing and turning.
- Wool is naturally flame-resistant and is considered to be the safest choice for bedding.
- The average person can lose up to three pints of moisture during sleep. Wool quickly wicks away the moisture without making your bedding feel cold or clammy.
- Wool is a renewable, sustainable, and biodegradable fiber that is sheared from merino sheep.
- Wool does not promote static electricity or static cling.
- Wool is a healthier choice to sleep on as it offers you the lowest cost and the best comfort for years to come.
Note: Wool may mat slightly when laundered. This is normal and will not affect the product performance in any way.
Natural beige color with bound edges.
***Latest Product Updates
- The current stock of Twin, Twin XL, Full, and Cal King sizes come with an eco-friendly and waterproof microfiber skirt (up to 19in pocket fit).
- Crib, Queen, and King sizes come with horizontal straps on both ends (without the skirt).
- Please note that we are planning to offer all of the remaining sizes with the straps instead of the skirt as soon as we complete selling the current stock.