We all know how important it is to remove allergens from non-living sources such as pet dander, cockroach matter, dust mite matter, and other allergens in your clothes and bedding.
Most doctors recommend that you wash your bedding and other items in water that is 140°F once a week just to remove non-living allergens created by dust mites.
The problem is the hot water at home is not hot enough. In most cases, your hot water at home is about 106oF for safety reasons.
Well, Allersearch Labs has developed a laundry additive to help solve your problems. Allersearch ACARIL® Laundry Additive eliminates non-living allergens in bedding and washable clothing during the wash cycle and is effective in hot, warm, and cold water.
ACARIL® is simple to use, just add a cap full to your favorite laundry detergent.
ACARIL® is compatible with high-efficiency washing machines, and one 8-ounce bottle will wash approximately 13 - 15 loads.
- Ideal additive for any regular detergent
Removes allergens from non-living sources
- Works in any water temperature - hot, warm or cold
- Color safe
- High-efficiency washer compatible
- Saves money - less hot water means lower electric bills
- Contains a gentle blend of surfactants, alcohols, and tea tree oil in a suspension of methyl salicylate.
- Acaril MSDS Information