Cleaning Products

Vital-Oxide Disinfectant Spray

11 Reviews
| 2 answered questions

$7.70 $8.95

( / )
Unavailable

Please select all options.

Package Size: 3 oz

Notify me when this product is available:

Vital Oxide disinfectant spray kills a wide array of dangerous viruses and bacteria like MRSA, Salmonella, Influenza viruses, Norovirus, Legionella pneumophila, and E coli and gets rid of mold and mildew by oxidization.

Vital Oxide has undergone extensive testing at both major universities and private labs proving its effectiveness and safety. Vital-Oxide is EPA registered and USEPA registered (82972-1) as a "Broad Spectrum Disinfectant -Cleaner".

Vital Oxide Mold And Mildew antimicrobial spray is colorless, odorless and will not harm water-safe fabrics so it can be used to disinfect shoes, backpacks, gym bags, car seats, and other porous surfaces.

It is the perfect antimicrobial spray, instead of chlorine bleach products, for schools, nurseries, or daycares. No job is too big or too small. Vital Oxide Broad Spectrum Disinfectant Spray eliminates bacteria on contact making it perfect for cleaning and sanitizing kitchen and bathroom counters, showers, tile, concrete, and other hard surfaces. 

Vital Oxide is the safe and effective solution for mold removal, odor control, green cleaning, and broad-spectrum disinfection.

The Benefits of using Vital Oxide antimicrobial spray.

  • Kills a wide array of dangerous viruses and bacteria like MRSA, Salmonella, Influenza viruses, Norovirus, Legionella pneumophila, and E coli.
  • Vital Oxide is a hospital-grade disinfectant that kills 99.999% of harmful microbial substances on hard surfaces and in the air
  • Destroys mold on contact.
  • Vital Oxides Residual prevents mold from coming back by inhibiting microbial growth for up to seven months, even in the wettest areas.
  • Eliminate odors at the source not cover them up with some funky fragrance - it eliminates them on a molecular level.
  • A green, environmentally safe alternative to chlorine cleaners and disinfectants.
  • Non-irritating to the skin, and non-corrosive to treated articles
  • Colorless, odorless, and will not harm water-safe fabrics
  • No harsh chemical odors or by-products. 100% biodegradable.

Vital Oxide antimicrobial solution comes in a one-gallon (128-oz) refill size that is affordably priced, and great for big jobs. Also available in a ready-to-use 32-oz spray bottle, and handy 3-oz travel size with a pump sprayer (both sold separately).

Vital Oxide is an Environmentally Friendly Disinfectant

The reason Vital Oxide disinfectant spray is an environmentally safe alternative to chlorine cleaners and disinfectants is the active ingredient is chlorine dioxide.

Chlorine dioxide has absolutely no chlorine smell and has been used in disinfecting water supplies for decades. In fact, the primary by-product of chlorine dioxide breaks down to simple salt.

Vital-Oxide comes ready-to-use. Simply spray, lightly scrub to remove stains, rinse with water, and re-spray for protection.

Ingredients - Read VitaloxidVe MSDS information

Helpful Information

Article - How Do You Get Rid of the Smell of Cat Urine in Your House?

Customer Reviews

Based on 7 reviews Write a review