You asked for it and now you have it! Allergy floor cleaning made simple!
This powerful one-step floor care treatment from Allersearch ADMS™ Anti-Allergen Floor Wash safely neutralizes allergens from non-living sources such as dust and mite waste matter, pet dander, other allergens, and pollen while cleaning your floors.
- 32 Oz bottle (one quart) makes up to 16 gallons of floor wash
- Cleans grease and lifts dirt while neutralizing allergens from non-living sources
- Fast, effective relief
For use on hard, non-porous surfaces such as floors, tile, and sealed wood
Directions For Use
- Mix a 1/4 cup (2 oz) of Allersearch ADMS™ Anti-Allergen Floor Wash into a gallon of room temperature water.
- Mop and let dry. No need to rinse.
DI water, ethyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, sodium dodecyl benzene sulfonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, fragrance, dye, Allersearch® ADMS™ anti-allergen additive
- Before application, test for color fastness and treatment compatibility on a small, hidden area of each item to be cleaned
- Do not use on surfaces that are not water resistant
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not use on animals or pets
- As with all chemicals, keep out of reach of children
Need additional information on dust mites or anti-allergen sprays?
Control Sprays - What, Where, and How to Use
Dust Mite Information & Facts - Know the Enemy