Cotton Terry waterproof pillow protectors are comfortable, waterproof, and gentle on the skin, making them ideal for families, patients, and pets. Quality pillow protectors prolong the life of your pillow and save it from liquids, and spills.
- 100% cotton terry top – Unlike most other brands opting for 80% cotton terry, we provide a 100% cotton terry top for your pillow covers to ensure maximum comfort for you and your family.
- Waterproof – A layer of urethane is added to make the pillow covers waterproof, along with being soft and comfortable. The surface absorbs any fluid it is exposed to, such as sweat, water, and urine, as urethane does not allow any fluid to permeate further.
- Allergen barrier – Our terry pillow covers are a great way to protect your pillows from dust mites, bugs, and other allergens, safeguarding your family from possible asthma and rhinitis attacks.
- Rust-proof polyester zippers – Bargoose’s zippered pillow covers come with rust-proof polyester zippers to ensure longevity and minimal care of pillows.
- Overlock stitching to ensure no raw edges – Raw edges can often be a hindrance to your sleep. Bargoose has imbibed overlock stitching for its terry pillow covers. In addition, we also have an auto-locking feature to prevent accidental movement of the zipper.
- Imported – Our terry cotton is imported from the best locations worldwide.
- Machine washable – You can wash Bargoose’s terry waterproof pillow covers with your regular laundry detergent. Plus, they reduce your effort as you don’t need to iron them. Tumble-dry them, and they are ready to be put back.
Special Note: Cover must be completely dry before putting it on a pillow.