Allersearch ADMS™ inorganic anti-allergen spray uses oxidizing compounds and non-toxic ingredients to neutralize and remove inanimate dust mite matter or allergens from non-living sources such as pet dander, cockroach matter, and dust mite matter.
Allersearch ADMS™ is not a pesticide and its non-staining formulation does not contain tannic acid or benzyl benzoate making it safe to use on all colors including white or off-white. Safe for people, pets, and the environment.
Allersearch ADMS™ inorganic anti-allergen spray can be used safely on all fabrics that are water safe. It is ideal for upholstered furniture, draperies, carpets, bedding, stuffed animals, and other household items. Works great on car upholstery too.
Just spray a fine mist of Allersearch ADMS™ inorganic anti-allergen spray on a dry surface to just dampen the surface fibers of the item being treated. Allow the treated item to dry for a few hours. Re-treat surfaces every 30 days for optimum treatment benefit.
Available in 2 sizes. 32 oz Spray Bottle and 1 Gallon Refill. Please note the 1-gallon refill does not come with a sprayer.
One 32-ounce bottle will treat up to 600 square feet.
Ingredients - Read Allersearch ADMS MSDS information
- Before application, test for color fastness and treatment compatibility on a small, hidden area of each item to be tested
- Do not spray on fabrics sensitive to water
- Do not spray on painted or stained surfaces that are not water resistant
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not spray directly on animals or pets
- As with all chemicals, keep out of reach of children
Need more information on dust mites or anti-allergen sprays?
Control Sprays - What, Where, and How to Use
Dust Mite Information & Facts - Know the Enemy