Allersearch ADMS™ inorganic anti-allergen spray uses oxidizing compounds and non-toxic ingredients to neutralize and remove inanimate dust mite matter or allergens from non-living sources such as pet dander, cockroach matter, and dust mite matter.
Allersearch ADMS™ is not a pesticide and its non-staining formulation does not contain tannic acid or benzyl benzoate making it safe to use on all colors including white or off-white. Safe for people, pets, and the environment.
Allersearch ADMS™ inorganic anti-allergen spray can be used safely on all fabrics that are water-safe. It is ideal for upholstered furniture, draperies, carpets, bedding, stuffed animals, and other household items. Works great on car upholstery too.
Just spray a fine mist of Allersearch ADMS™ inorganic anti-allergen spray on a dry surface to just dampen the surface fibers of the item being treated. Allow the treated item to dry for a few hours. Re-treat surfaces every 30 days for optimum treatment benefit.
Available in 2 sizes. 32 oz Spray Bottle and 1 Gallon Refill. Please note the 1-gallon refill does not come with a sprayer.
One 32-ounce bottle will treat up to 600 square feet.
Now available - Allersearch ADMS™ Anti-Allergen Floor Wash
Ingredients - Read Allersearch ADMS MSDS information
- Before application, test for color fastness and treatment compatibility on a small, hidden area of each item to be tested
- Do not spray on fabrics sensitive to water
- Do not spray on painted or stained surfaces that are not water resistant
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not spray directly on animals or pets
- As with all chemicals, keep out of reach of children
Need more information on dust mites or anti-allergen sprays?