The Dylos DC1100 Air Quality Monitor is the first monitor on the market that has been developed and tested for consumer use. Up until now, the only particulate air quality monitors available for purchase were the extremely high priced units that were sold to hospitals, laboratories, clean room facilities, etc. The DC1100 was designed expressly to meet the needs of the home or office environment at an affordable price.
Their engineering staff has extensive experience designing particle monitoring instruments for pharmaceutical, semiconductor, research, and other demanding clients. Now, for the first time, this technology is made available to the home user at an affordable price.
Special Features of the Dylos DC1100 Air Quality Monitor
- True Laser Particle Counter Counts individual particles Sizes small and large particles
- Immediate response to changing environment
- Up to 30 days of stored history data
- Digital LCD display shows small and large particle counts
- Immediate live dynamic bar graph display
- Compact, lightweight design can easily move from room to room
- 90-day limited warranty
Frankly, the Dylos DC1100 Air Quality Monitor will give you the important information for you to assess whether or not your indoor air is clean. It helps you stay proactive in the health of your family and if used in conjunction with the tips provided, you can make the changes in your indoor air quality to keep the air your family breathes clean.