Skinnies viscose sleeveless shirts for children are ideal if they suffer from an allergic skin condition like eczema or dermatitis.
The sleeveless shirts' seam-free design will not irritate their skin like regular t-shirts and can comfortably be worn under short-sleeved shirts, by themselves, and worn over bandages if necessary.
Tired of other shirts making you hot? Not a problem with Skinnies. The breathable viscose fabric regulates temperature and helps to reduce itching.
Skinnies viscose garments are manufactured using their custom-built machines that provide the close-knit weave for strength and durability while maintaining the seam-free superbly soft standards.
Skinnies Eczema clothing has received the NEA Seal of Acceptance™
- No seams = great comfort
- Seamfree Technology™ - no more friction, less bulky and freedom to move
- Better body fit - more comfortable, superbly soft and wearable
- Tested to withstand more than 50 washes for real durability dramatically reducing the cost per wear.
- Shirts are available for children 6 months to 14 tears old. Available in White Only
Skinnies viscose clothing is made of unique yarn. Made from a combination of 3% elastine, 11% nylon, and 86% viscose. It keeps the viscose element next to the skin to maximize it's moisture retention properties. Made in the UK.
Skinnies can be machine washed in warm water and tumbled dry on low.
Sizing Information :
- 6-24 Month - Fits chest size 13" to 15.5"
- 2-5 Year - Fits chest size 14" to 17.5"
- 5-8 Year - Fits chest size 18" to 21.5"
- 8-11 Year - Fits chest size 20.5" to 23.5"
- 11-14 Year - Fits chest size 24" to 27.5"