Only use original Austin Air replacement filters to keep your Healthmate Junior air cleaner working perfectly for many years to come. Each replacement filter comes with the main filter and one matching prefilter.
White replacement filter fits the Sandstone, White, and Silver Healthmate air cleaners. The black replacement filter fits the Black and Midnight Blue Healthmate Junior air cleaners.
Easy to change. Takes about 10 minutes.
- Step 1 - Open the box the new filter came in and remove the filter from the plastic bag. Keep the plastic bag handy.
- Step 2 - Turn your air cleaner upside down on the carpet or a towel.
- Step 3 - Remove the Philips head screws holding the bottom plate on and remove the plate.
- Step 4 - Remove the old filter and prefilter from the unit.
- Step 5 - Either vacuum or wipe out the inside of the air cleaner.
- Step 6 - Install the prefilter and filter.
- Step 7 - Replace the bottom plate and put the screws back.
- Step 8 - Enjoy clean air for another 5 years.