Skinnies seamfree 360-degree stretch makes these silk shorts an ideal option for underclothing if your child suffers from an allergic skin condition like eczema or dermatitis. The shorts seam-free design will not irritate their skin like regular shorts and can comfortably be worn under their clothes and worn over bandages if necessary.
Silk is capable of reaching body temperature quickly and maintaining it. This is extremely important because it reduces excess sweating which is a common problem for children and adults affected by eczema. Silk is very tough, has a smooth surface that resists soil and odors, wrinkle and tear-resistant and dries quickly.
Skinnies silk shorts are manufactured using their custom-built machines that provide the close-knit weave for strength and durability while maintaining the seam-free superbly soft standards.
- Seamfree technology - no more friction, less bulky and freedom to move
- Better body fit - more comfortable, superbly soft and wearable
- Different colors - they don't look medical
- Tested to withstand more than 50 washes for real durability dramatically reducing the cost per wear
- Sanitized antimicrobial treatment on silk garments only
- No silver used in our silk garments
- Machine washable and can go in the tumble dryer
- Shorts are available for children from 6 months to 14 years.
Skinnies silk clothing is made with 81% Medical Grade Silk, 14% Nylon and 5% Elastane. Latex-Free. Made in the UK
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. You may also tumble dry with low temperature and gentle cycle.
- 6-24 Months: Waist 10" to 13.5" and Inseam 13" to 15"
- 2-5 Years: Waist 12" to 15.5" and Inseam 15" to 17.5"
- 5-8 Years: Waist 13.5" to 17.5 and Inseam 17.5" to 19.5"
- 8-11 Years: Waist 18" to 21.5" and Inseam 20" to 23.5"
- 11-14 Years Waist 22" to 25.5" and Inseam 24" to 27.5"