Skinnies children's silk short sleeve shirts are ideal if you suffer from an allergic skin condition like eczema or dermatitis.
The shirt's seam-free design will not irritate your child's skin like regular shirts and can comfortably be worn under their clothes and worn over bandages if necessary.
Tired of other shirts making you hot? Not a problem with Skinnies. The breathable silk fabric regulates temperature and helps to reduce itching.
Skinnies Eczema clothing has received the NEA Seal of Acceptance™
All Skinnies garments are manufactured using their custom-built machines that provide the close-knit weave for strength and durability while maintaining the seam-free superbly soft standards.
- No seams = great comfort.
- Seamfree Technology™ - no more friction, less bulky and freedom to move
- Better body fit - more comfortable, superbly soft and wearable
- Tested to withstand more than 50 washes for real durability dramatically reducing the cost per wear.
- Shirts are available in small, medium, and large.
Skinnies silk clothing is made with 81% Medical Grade Silk, 14% Nylon and 5% Elastane. Latex-Free.
Care Instructions :
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. You may also tumble dry with low temperature and gentle cycle.
6-24 Month - Fits chest size 13" to 15.5"
2-5 Year - Fits chest size 14" to 17.5"
5-8 Year - Fits chest size 18" to 21.5"
8-11 Year - Fits chest size 20.5" to 23.5"
11-14 Year - Fits chest size 24" to 27.5"
- The Skinnies Guide to Wet Wrap Therapy