The electrostatic filters are made from special materials that develop their own safe electrostatic charge as air is drawn through the filter by your air-conditioner, heater or furnace - This charge attracts contaminants like a magnet.
Electrostatic a/c filters do not require any power to operate and will replace any existing Air-conditioning/Heating filter without modification. We recommend cleaning your electrostatic a/c filter at every month depending on how quick the dirt and dust build-up is.
The cleaning process is very simple. Remove the filter, vacuum both sides and rinse water. For tough dirt or grease, you may have to wash with a mild household detergent (House Wash). Once your electrostatic air filter is clean let it dry and then put it back in your system.
- Specifically designed for residential as well as commercial applications
- Embedded with VIBAX MI-50, an anti-microbial which effectively limits and controls bacteria, mold, and mildew, and helps to reduce odor.
- The unique combination of Polypro with polyurethane foam media attract and hold airborne pollutants
- The filter frame is rugged aluminum - it will never corrode or rust.
- Drain hole for easy and thorough cleaning
- High-efficiency ratings, as well as increased holding capacity, enable quality filtering ability (ASHRAE 52-76)
- Available in 1" thickness
- Custom sizes up to 1200 sq. in. available.
- Lifetime factory warranty against defects.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 production of orders for custom filters will take 4 weeks.