Skinnies viscose long sleeve shirts for children are ideal if you suffer from an allergic skin condition like eczema or dermatitis.
The shirt's seam-free design will not irritate your skin like regular shirts and can comfortably be worn under your clothes and worn over bandages if necessary.
Tired of other shirts making you hot? Not a problem with Skinnies. The breathable fabric regulates temperature and helps to reduce itching.
Skinnies long sleeve shirts are manufactured using their custom-built machines that provide the close-knit weave for strength and durability while maintaining the seam-free superbly soft standards.
Skinnies Eczema clothing has received the NEA Seal of Acceptance™
- Unique seamless design
- Improves temperature regulation reducing sweating that can make itching worse.
- Extremely strong
- Use for both wet and dry wrapping
- Cost-effective - Rigorously tested to retain elasticity for up to 50 washes
Skinnies clothing is made of unique yarn. Made from a combination of 3% elastine, 11% nylon and 86% viscose it keeps the viscose element next to the skin to maximize it's moisture retention properties.
Made in the UK
Care Instructions :
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. You may also tumble dry with low temperature and gentle cycle.
Sizing Information :
- 6-24 Month - Fits chest size 13" to 15.5"
- 2-5 Year - Fits chest size 14" to 17.5"
- 5-8 Year - Fits chest size 18" to 21.5"
- 8-11 Year - Fits chest size 20.5" to 23.5"
- 11-14 Year - Fits chest size 24" to 27.5"
Wet Wrapping - The Skinnies Guide to Wet Wrap Therapy