Skinnies long sleeve silk shirts are ideal if your child suffers from an allergic skin condition like eczema or dermatitis.
The shirt's seam-free design will not irritate your skin like regular shirts and can comfortably be worn under your clothes and worn over bandages if necessary.
Tired of other shirts making you hot? Not a problem with Skinnies. The breathable silk fabric regulates temperature and helps to reduce itching.
Skinnies Eczema clothing has received the NEA Seal of Acceptance™
Skinnies long sleeve silk shirts for children are manufactured using their custom-built machines that provide the close-knit weave for strength and durability while maintaining the seam-free superbly soft standards.
- Unique seamless design
- Improves temperature regulation reducing sweating that can make itching worse.
- Extremely strong
- Use for both wet and dry wrapping
- Cost-effective - Rigorously tested to retain elasticity for up to 50 washes
Skinnies silk clothing is made with 81% Medical Grade Silk, 14% Nylon and 5% Elastane. Latex-Free. Made in the UK
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. You may also tumble dry with low temperature and gentle cycle.
- 6-24 Month: Fits chest size 13" to 15.5"
- 2-5 Years Fits chest size 14" to 17.5"
- 5-8 Years Fits chest size 18" to 21.5"
- 8-11 Years: Fits chest size 20.5" to 23.5"
- 11-14 Years: Fits chest size 24" to 27.5"
Wet Wrapping - The Skinnies Guide to Wet Wrap Therapy