If your child is suffering from eczema on the hands, then you’ll want to check out Skinnies viscose gloves for eczema that are not only great at preventing scratching, but also provide protection for contact dermatitis, psoriasis and much more. Excellent for dry or wet wrap therapy.
Skinnies seamfree 360-degree stretch material makes these gloves for children an ideal choice when you are looking for no more friction and more freedom to move. Skinnies gloves are manufactured using their custom-built machines that provide the close-knit weave for strength and durability while maintaining the seam-free superbly soft standards.
Each glove fits perfectly from the tip of the to the fingers all the way over the wrist. They look good and are hypoallergenic.
- Seamfree technology - no more friction, less bulky and freedom to move
- Better body fit - more comfortable, superbly soft and wearable
- Different colors - they don't look medical
- Tested to withstand more than 50 washes for real durability dramatically reducing the cost per wear
- Sanitized antimicrobial treatment on silk garments only
- Machine washable and dryable
Skinnies viscose clothing is made of a unique yarn. Made from a combination of 3% elastine, 11% nylon and 86% viscose. It keeps the viscose element next to the skin to maximize it's moisture retention properties. Made in the UK.
Care Instructions :
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. You may also tumble dry with low temperature and gentle cycle.
Sizing Information :
- Children 2-3 Years - Small
- Children 3-4 Years - Medium
- Children 4-5 Years - Large