The Dermasock™ is a therapeutic diabetic sock for children. Unlike other socks, the Dermasock does not compress the foot and does not cause restriction in blood flow at all. Padding in the sole to reduce impact damage
Due to Skinnies seamfree 360-degree stretch material, the therapeutic socks are resistant to the effect known as 'balling' or 'bubbling' where elements of the yarn gather together and form clumps or balls of material which can cause ulcers in diabetics. The Dermasock™ has a hypo-allergenic construction with anti-microbial protection reducing the risk of infection and odor.
- Seamfree™ technology
- Assorted colors - they don't look medical and are great to wear
- Low powered stretch with no compression restricting circulation
- SolePad™ is graduated padding on the sole for stability and for reducing impact damage
- Defined Heel for stability
- No tight ribbing at top of the sock
- Contoured design to reduce heat from friction
- The anti-microbial coating reduces the risk of infection and odors
- Can also benefit sufferers of Eczema and other skin conditions
- Machine washable and dryable
Dermasocks are available for children in small, medium and large. 3 colors.
Care Instructions :
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. You may also tumble dry with low temperature and gentle cycle.
Sizing Information :
- Small - Fits shoe size 0-1
- Medium - Fits shoe size 1-2
- Large - Fits shoe size 2-4