Skinnies seamfree 360-degree stretch makes the viscose Clava an ideal option to cover your child's head to protect and provide treatment wrapping for dermatological conditions and atopic eczema. The Clava's seam-free design will not irritate your child's skin.
The Skinnies Clava are manufactured using their custom-built machines that provide the close-knit weave for strength and durability while maintaining the seam-free superbly soft standards.
Skinnies Eczema clothing has received the NEA Seal of Acceptance™
- Seamfree technology - no more friction, less bulky and freedom to move
- Better body fit - more comfortable, superbly soft and wearable
- Different colors - they don't look medical
- Tested to withstand more than 50 washes for real durability dramatically reducing the cost per wear
- Sanitized antimicrobial treatment on silk garments only
- Machine washable and can go in the tumble dryer
Clavas are available for children from 6 months to 14 years.
Skinnies viscose clothing is made of unique yarn. Made from a combination of 3% elastine, 11% nylon, and 86% viscose. It keeps the viscose element next to the skin to maximize it's moisture retention properties. Made in the UK.
Skinnies can be machine wash in warm water on a gentle cycle. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. You may also tumble dry with low temperature and gentle cycle.