We all know how important it is to remove dust mites and other allergens in your clothes and bedding.
Most doctors recommend that you wash your bedding and other items in water that is 130°F once a week just to kill dust mites. The problem is the hot water at home is not hot enough to kill dust mites when you are doing the laundry. In most cases, your hot water at home is about 106oF for safety reasons.
Well, Allersearch Labs has developed a laundry additive to help solve your problems. Allersearch ACARIL Laundry Additive eliminates allergens in bedding and washable clothing during the wash cycle and is effective in hot, warm and cold water.
ACARIL is simple to use, just add a cap full to your favorite laundry detergent.
ACARIL is compatible with high-efficiency washing machines, and one 8 ounce bottle will wash approximately 13 - 15 loads.
- Ideal additive for any regular detergent
- Neutralizes allergens on contact
- Works in any water temperature - hot, warm or cold
- Color safe
- High-efficiency washer compatible
- Saves money - less hot water means lower electric bills