Sleeveless viscose shirts from Skinnies are ideal if you suffer from an allergic skin condition like eczema or dermatitis.
The sleeveless shirts seam-free design will not irritate your skin like regular shirts and can comfortably be worn under short-sleeved shirts and worn over bandages if necessary.
Tired of other shirts making you hot? Not a problem with Skinnies. The breathable fabric regulates temperature and helps to reduce itching.
Skinnies viscose garments are manufactured using their custom-built machines that provide the close-knit weave for strength and durability while maintaining the seam-free superbly soft standards.
Skinnies Eczema clothing has received the NEA Seal of Acceptance™
- No seams = great comfort
- Seamfree Technology™ - no more friction, less bulky and freedom to move
- Better body fit - more comfortable, superbly soft and wearable
- Tested to withstand more than 50 washes for real durability dramatically reducing the cost per wear.
- Shirts are available in small, medium and large. White Only
Skinnies viscose clothing is made of unique yarn. Made from a combination of 3% elastine, 11% nylon and 86% viscose. It keeps the viscose element next to the skin to maximize it's moisture retention properties. Made in the UK.
Machine wash Skinnies in warm water on a gentle cycle. Do not bleach or fabric softeners. You may also tumble dry with low temperature and gentle cycle.
- Small - Fits chest size 28" to 36"
- Medium - Fits chest size 36" to 46"
- Large - Fits chest size 46" to 60"