Skinnies viscose babygrow suits help calm and soothe your baby's skin conditions. Skinnies seamfree 360-degree stretch material makes diaper changes easy and the seam-free design prevents chafing, rubbing, and irritation of your child's skin.
Excellent for day or nighttime use. Skinnies Cotton Babygrow is excellent for use with baby eczema, atopic dermatitis, and sensitive skin in infants. Use for dry wrapping, with or without emollients. It can also be used for wet wrapping. Skinnies Eczema clothing has received the NEA Seal of Acceptance™
Skinnies Babygrow suits are manufactured using their custom-built machines that provide the close-knit weave for strength and durability while maintaining the seam-free superbly soft standards.
- Seamfree technology - no more friction, less bulky and freedom to move
- Better body fit - more comfortable, superbly soft and wearable
- Use for dry wrapping, with or without emollients
- Can also be used for wet wrapping
- Tested to withstand more than 50 washes for real durability dramatically reducing the cost per wear
- Machine washable and can go in the tumble dryer
Babygrow suits are available for children from 0 to 12 months.
Skinnies viscose clothing is made of unique yarn. Made from a combination of 3% elastane, 11% nylon, and 86% viscose. It keeps the viscose element next to the skin to maximize its moisture retention properties. Made in the UK.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. You may also tumble dry with low temperature and gentle cycle.