Home Collections Air Purifier Replacement Filters Austin Air Healthmate Jr Replacement Prefilter
Air Purifier Replacement Filters
Austin Air Healthmate Jr Replacement Prefilter
| 1 answered question
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
Only use original Austin Air replacement prefilters to keep your Junior air cleaner working perfectly for many years to come.
White replacement filters fit the Sandstone, White, and Silver Junior size air cleaners. Black replacement filters fit the Black and Midnight Blue junior air cleaners.
Easy to change. Takes about 10 minutes.
- Step 1 - Open the box the new filter came in and remove the filter from the plastic bag. Keep the plastic bag handy.
- Step 2 - Turn your air cleaner upside down on the carpet or a towel.
- Step 3 - Remove the Philips head screws holding the bottom plate on and remove the plate.
- Step 4 - Remove the old filter and prefilter from the unit.
- Step 5 - Vacuum the outside of the air filter and inside the air cleaner
- Step 6 - Install the prefilter and filter.
- Step 7 - Replace the bottom plate and put the screws back.
Step 8 - Enjoy clean air for another 5 years.