PurLite Home UVC

No products found in this collection

Did you know that your personal items that you carry around you every day, phone, keys glasses, facemask, etc., is a petri dish for bacteria such as E-Coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus Aureus, and more?

Purlite Home uses the power of UV-C light to safely sanitize common objects by eliminating 99.9%* of those harmful germs and bacteria.

Purlite has been developed by Engineers and Scientists by being informed by research and science. A recent study found Pathogenic Bacteria on 80% of the children’s toys that they tested.

Even more frightening, phones have 18 times more harmful bacteria than the handle on a public bathroom. Harmful chemicals like bleach are potentially very dangerous and can cause more harm than good. 

Stay Safe!