The Austin Air HealthMate Junior air cleaner is very effective in removing dirt, dust, pollen, mold spores and other allergens as well as smoke, chemical fumes, smog and noxious gases.
Junior Size models have all the great features of the regular HM400 Austin Air Healthmates in a more compact unit for smaller areas. Ideal for a child’s bedroom, office, or dorm room. The same construction and filtration that have made the Austin air HEPA air cleaners a favorite for allergy sufferers for years.
The HealthMate Junior is capable of moving 200 cubic feet of air through the 4 stage filtration system. The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
Austin Air HM200 is designed to clean the air in spaces measuring up to 700 square feet. Proudly made in the U.S.A
Austin Healthmate Junior with 4 stage filtration:
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – About 15 lbs. of Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases, and odors.
STAGE 4 – 30 sq.ft.of Certified, HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- Warranty Info: 5 years parts and labor on the machine. 5 year pro-rated on the filter.
- Fan Speeds: Three (3)
- Noise Levels: Speed 1: 50 dB Speed 3: 66 dB
- Unit Size: 16"H x 11"W x 11"D
- Unit Weight: 24 lbs
- Efficiency: 99.97% efficient at removing particulates as small as 0.3 micron
- Filter Life: 5 Years
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): Speed 1: 75 CFM; Speed 2: 200 CFM; Speed 3: 400 CFM
- Motor Type: Permanent Split Capacitor - rated for continuous use at high RPM & long life
- Power Consumption: 1 amp. 80W on the highest speed
- Power Supply: 110V - 120V
- ADD Wheels for additional $35.00
For larger areas, the Healthmate HM400 Regular is an ideal choice.
Can Austin Air Cleaner capture Coronavirus?
An air purifier equipped with a medical-grade HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air)-rated filter can technically capture a portion of airborne virus-sized particles (see NASA study). Once trapped, viruses cannot multiply on their own or remain infectious for long. The HEGA cloth used in their Allergy Machine, Baby's Breath and Bedroom Machine is also antimicrobial.
Please remember - NO air purifier can completely protect you from a virus.