Skinnies viscose long sleeve shirts are ideal if you suffer from an allergic skin condition like eczema or dermatitis.
The shirt's seam-free design will not irritate your skin like regular shirts and can comfortably be worn under your clothes and worn over bandages if necessary.
Tired of other shirts making you hot? Not a problem with Skinnies. The breathable fabric regulates temperature and helps to reduce itching.
Skinnies viscose garments are manufactured using their custom-built machines that provide the close-knit weave for strength and durability while maintaining the seam-free superbly soft standards.
Skinnies Eczema clothing has received the NEA Seal of Acceptance™
- No seams = great comfort.
- Seamfree Technology™ - no more friction, less bulky and freedom to move
- Better body fit - more comfortable, superbly soft and wearable
- Tested to withstand more than 50 washes for real durability dramatically reducing the cost per wear.
- Shirts are available in 3 different styles, short sleeve, long sleeve and sleeveless
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle. Do not bleach or fabric softeners. You may also tumble dry with low temperature and gentle cycle.
- Small - Fits chest size 28" to 36"
- Medium - Fits chest size 36" to 46"
- Large - Fits chest size 46" to 60"
Wet Wrapping - The Skinnies Guide to Wet Wrap Therapy