Tired of other shirts making you hot? Not a problem with Skinnies. The breathable silk fabric regulates temperature and helps to reduce itching.
Skinnies silk short sleeve shirts are ideal if you suffer from an allergic skin condition like eczema or dermatitis. The shirts seam-free design will not irritate your skin like regular shirts and can comfortably be worn under your clothes and worn over bandages if necessary.
Skinnies silk garments are manufactured using their custom-built machines that provide the close-knit weave for strength and durability while maintaining the seam-free superbly soft standards.
- No seams = great comfort.
- Seamfree Technology™ - no more friction, less bulky and freedom to move
- Better body fit - more comfortable, superbly soft and wearable
- Sanitized antimicrobial treatment on silk garments only
- No silver used in our silk garments
- Tested to withstand more than 50 washes for real durability dramatically reducing the cost per wear.
- Shirts are available in small, medium and large.
Skinnies silk clothing is made with 81% Medical Grade Silk, 14% Nylon and 5% Elastane. Latex Free. Made in the UK.
Skinnies can be machine washed in warm water on gentle cycle. Do not bleach or fabric softeners. You may also tumble dry with low temperature and gentle cycle.
- Small - Fits chest size 28" to 36"
- Medium - Fits chest size 36" to 46"
- Large - Fits chest size 46" to 60"
Wet Wrapping - The Skinnies Guide to Wet Wrap Therapy